Sunday, February 9, 2014

Day 9

Today was a big day for Mrs Zoey Pickles: her annual check up. She gets nervous about being poked & prodded, so I spent extra time training & playing games with her beforehand, in an attempt to tire her out:


Where are the treats?

I think I wore myself out more than Pickles, but the check up went well (clean bill of health & no one got peed on!) & the extra training time was productive. We're now doing teeth-on-tubetato at a level of about 6 inches off the ground.

I did some research this morning on my questions about my training plan, & I think I'm more or less on the right track after all. So, next steps for now are to continue to work toward getting the tubetato on the ground, with about 90% consistency before moving on to the next level.

Next steps for fundraising: another $25 contribution will get us to 79% of our goal. Do you have $25 burning a hole in your pocket? Do you want to put it towards a good cause instead of spending it all on pizza and beer? Then click here!


1 comment: