Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 25

Old Pickles had three long walks in the park today, so she was pretty pooped out this evening. In fact, she slept right through dinner time. But we got in a few good reps, and I think she's consistent enough with the quick pick-ups to move to the next level, and increase the distance between me and the tubetato.

Here is a photo on one of her walks today, taken by her good friend Erika:


Brave dog, to be standing on a dolphin like that! (I realize it looks like an eel. Or a slug in pain. But it's a dolphin.)

Next steps: start training from ten feet away.

Five days left! It's not too late to get your autographed photo of Mrs Zoey Pickles! Please click here to donate!

1 comment:

  1. That dolphin statue has been giving me the eye. I am glad Pickles conquered it.

    ReplyDelete