Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Day 4: Thank you Amanda!

A very big thank you to Amanda for your very generous donation today! We are now 46% to our goal of $700! Thank you thank you thank you!

We made good progress in training today, too. Pickles is getting her teeth on the tube about 90% of the time. I'm not sure how much more slobber this cardboard tube can take. It's beginning to look a potato:

A tubetato?

After that, we did a few reps on her secret Vincenzo trick, & then called it a day.

She followed me back to the couch with this look on her face:

What do you mean we're done?!

I would like to think that she's enjoying the fun games & is enjoying bonding with me, but in reality, I suspect she just wants more treats.

Disappointed in the treat machine closing for the night, she climbed on the couch for her pre-bedtime nap:

Sigh.

Next step: tomorrow I'll start out at the same level -- looking for consistency in her getting her teeth around the tube -- and if she's still good on that, I'll start lowering the tube from her eye level toward the floor.

Please help us take the next step toward our fundraising goal! Click here to support us & Lyon-Martin! Thank you!

1 comment: