Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Day 5: Thank you Chris & Reinhold!

Today we received another donation! Thank you very much, Chris & Reinhold! You have pushed us up to 61% of our goal!

Training today was productive. Zoey didn't quite pick up where she left off yesterday. That isn't unexpected, & she got the hang of it again quickly, so all is well. I was able to proceed with lowering the tubetato a little below her eye line & still getting teeth-on-tube, as hoped, but her consistency with that is low, so I'm going to stick at this level for the next day or two, to let her get the hang of this change.

As for me, I'm definitely being challenged on timing and consistency. I haven't lost patience with either of us yet, so I feel very good about that.

I'll try to get an action shot of her in training tomorrow. For now, you will have to suffer through another cute bedtime photo.

Tonight, instead of taking her pre-bedtime nap on the couch, she went into our room & availed herself of the human amenities to make a nice little nest. I like to call this "Mrs. Pickles' Turndown Service:"


(We don't leave the pillows out because, when in a certain mood, she seems to find shredding them immensely satisfying.)

Thank you again to all our generous donors! If you would like to join this select and fashionable group -- and receive an autographed picture of Mrs. Zoey Pickles herself --  I'm sure they would love to have you. Just click here! Thank you!


1 comment:

  1. That turndown service is something. I hope you tip generously. :D

    ReplyDelete