Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 29: Guest Blogging Special!

Whew!  For a short month, it's been a long 30 days!!  Time for a Guest Blogger!

Hi! Amanda here for the Guest Blog.  Pickles is doing a fine job of continuing to go farther for the tubetato as well as perfecting the secret trick for the dog that shall not be named.  Not because the dog is evil, but just because it is secret!  Also: I am too lazy to keep up the links in reference to the trick!

Anyway: Sea Otters!


This sea otter wants you to know that there is still time to donate to Lyon Martin!  Help folks out with quality healthcare!

ps: Pickles!


1 comment:

  1. Whew. I was afraid there was only the sea otter picture - which is cute and all - but I was about to go into withdrawal if I didn't get my morning dose of Dr. P.

    ReplyDelete